Enhances user capabilities and satisfaction by planning, developing, and testing web-based applications.
Technologies Utilized Include:
- Visual Studio
- SQL Server
- Microsoft Team Foundation Server
* Confirms site objectives by analyzing and validating user requirements; identifying new features and functionality and the streamlining and upgrading of existing features.
* Plans Web applications by evaluating user specifications; analyzing existing and proposed systems; creating requirements documents including set-up, scripts, hardware, network, database development, security, server management, and installation; identifying constraints and technical issues; preparing systems development life cycle plan.
* Develops Web applications by studying existing technology architecture; analyzing browser compatibility techniques; evaluating solution alternatives; developing prototypes; building n-tier, scalable, and multimedia applications; programming objects, events, functions, error trapping, data verification, animations, interactions, and dynamic updating; designing, installing, and configuring databases; completing documentation.
* Develops user interfaces by preparing a workflow chart and diagram based on subject matter, human factors, and logic; writing queries involving table alterations, views, selects, inner and outer joins, and optimized queries.
* Integrates applications by studying and establishing connectivity with network systems, databases, search engines, and information servers.
* Confirms Web applications by planning and conducting tests; modifying program sequence and/or debugging codes; resolving problems.
* Maintains team accomplishments by communicating essential information; coordinating actions; obtaining expert input; reviewing open issues and action items; contributing information to team meetings and reports.
* Reduces costs and improves serviceability by preparing reusable component design.
* Updates job knowledge by researching new web technologies; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
* Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Analyzing Information , Problem Solving, Verbal Communication, Customer Focus, Customer Service, Web User Interface Design, Functional and Technical Skills, Problem Solving, Quality Focus, Web Programming Skills, Written Communication