Our client is seeking a Full time Application Ops Engineer who is passionate about problem solving and technology. The Application Ops Engineer position will challenge you and provide you opportunities for career and technical growth. You will be part of a highly talented, energetic, and dynamic team.
- Work closely with vendors and other internal IT teams (Network, Security, ERP) in troubleshooting and resolving issues.
- Analyze bugs and issues in our production environment for managed platforms. Work on resolutions and effectively troubleshoot production issues in a time-bound manner.
- Manage, support, and analyze bugs found in production for various systems; logging those bugs and support issues to help identify patterns and potential system enhancements
- Establishes standards, tools and procedures for supporting applications.
- Create, update, and maintain documentation of processes, procedure guides, user guides, and other training materials.
- Experience with eCommerce, Content Management and Product Information Management systems is a plus.
Skills & Requirements
- DB Experience: Solid SQL skills is a must.
- Experience with Web Technologies: Ability to navigate and understand code and monitoring tools.
- Quality Assurance: Actively participate in quality assurance, including hands-on system and user testing of the software developed.
- Implementation and Support: Software deployments and ongoing software support.
- Customer Focused: Deal directly with both internal and external customers to solve their issues.
- Collaborate: Ability to work across teams, including development, network, security and business users to create solutions for our customers.
- Problem Solving: Ability to analyze existing software and bump that up against the client request/issue is critical. The ability to efficiently problem-solve for that client request is absolutely critical.
We want someone who
- has working experience with
- SQL Server
- Web Technologies
- REST-ful API’s
- Web services
- owns tasks assigned to them and sees them through to their completion.
- has strong written and verbal communication skills.
- can thrive in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
- can handle multiple priorities and dedicated to meeting deadlines with minimal supervision.