We are looking for a SQL Business System Analyst for this great opportunity downtown. This is a full time, onsite position in a casual dress environment and a fun work environment.
This SQL Business System Analyst will wear multiple hats in this role and work on use cases, write technical specs, functional requirements, help debug, perform SQL data analysis, write SQL queries, and play a key part in developing our homegrown enterprise applications. This is a smaller IT shop so someone who enjoys being a jack of all trades in a collaborative environment would thrive here.
This role will also facilitate system design sessions, test all issues included in a release, and provide ad hoc reporting and SQL data analysis as needed. This position can best be described as part Project Manager, part Business Analyst, and part Data Analyst.
- BS degree required.
- 5 years of hands-on experience creating software requirement documents, design specifications documents, use cases, and test cases.
- Previous experience with enterprise applications preferred
- 5 years of experience writing simple to complex SQL queries
- Experience within an Agile and SDLC environment
- Experience working with software developers regarding functional specifications required.
- Excellent communications skills required both verbal and written.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills required.
- Excellent interpersonal skills required – you will work with all levels within the organization.
- Visio, TFS and .NET environment experience a huge PLUS