Outstanding Opportunity as a Lead .NET Web Developer [Salary to $120,000]where you will join an innovative eCommerce team as a technical leader responsible for delivering innovative eCommerce solutions built for sustainability and performance. Your passion for architecture optimization will enable you to become a key contributor in the development and enhancement of our core eCommerce architecture. You will be a go-to-person in designing and guiding teams in the delivery of high quality software that scales and performs at a best-in-class level. Collaborating closely with product managers, testers and other software engineers, you will design, test, code, deliver and maintain software modules within an Agile Scrum environment.
- Translate business requirements into architecture designs:
- Understand the existing software core architecture, interactions and dependencies between its main components.
- Support product managers to gather and filter key information from stakeholders.
- Evaluate risk by identifying development complexity, limitations and impacts.
- Determine development feasibility within identified constraints.
- Support product managers with drafting functional specifications.
- Write minimum technical specifications and documents.
- Participate in detailed development reviews and demos.
- Write unit tests.
- Troubleshoot and guide the team to resolve complex problems.
- Suggest core infrastructure enhancements based on current and future technology trends.
- Brainstorm and solve very interesting problems that will considerably increase product user experience.
- Coach and mentor junior team members:
- Contribute and promote software best practices and processes across the team.
- Participate actively in code reviews.
- Provide teammates continuous technical support.
- Provide guidance for new feature integration and key architectural decisions.
- Share knowledge through collaboration, training, peer review, presentations, and articles.
- 7 + years of C# and ASP.NET experience
- 4+ years of hands-on technical leadership experience around system engineering
- 2 + years of MVC experience
- 2 + years experience working under Agile scrum framework
- Strong knowledge of SQL Server
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field; Master’s degree preferred
- Experience with MongoDB or NoSQL preferred
- Experience implementing REST architecture preferred