We are looking for a .NET Team Lead or Dev Manager for an established organization in the Chicago Suburbs. This role will be Fully Remote, with some occasional onsite days as necessary for deployments or special meetings. As a result, the candidate we hire will need to live in the nearby Chicago metropolitan area .
In this role you will help with hands-on coding (occasionally), perform code reviews, lead and supervise a small team of Developers on in-house development projects. You will also help with project management and budgeting, SOX compliancy, and manage application releases and deployments among other things. This is a great opportunity for a Lead Developer or Team Lead to make a jump into a Management level role.
* Note: No Sponsorship Available for this role. Must be local to the Chicago area.
- 7-10 years of ASP.NET development or architecture experience (SDLC)
- 2 years of team lead/supervision experience (code reviews, project team leader)
- Any experience with Project Management/Reporting, SOX compliancy, and implementation a plus
- Technical experience with some of the following: ASP.NET, C#, .NET Core or 4.5+, SQL Server (SSIS or SSRS), MVC, LINQ/Entity, WCF, WebAPI, Angular or React or Blazor, RESTful, TFS/Azure DevOps
- Local to the Chicago area as needed