Data Engineer (C#/NoSQL/API): [Chicago/up to $110,000]
Our client is seeking a several Data Engineers who will be passionate about problem solving and technology.
- Develop, maintain, test, and troubleshoot data solutions, including Database Development, ETL/Data Migration Development, and Big Data Development.
- Collaborate with technical and non-technical resources to solve issues and develop new functionality.
- Participate in Requirements Gathering and Analysis meetings with Team Members, Internal Customers, and Stakeholders.
- Database development skills (SQL, T-SQL)
- SQL Server 2012 or later
- SQL Server 2016 Experience is a plus
- ETL/Data Integration
- Troubleshooting of complex data solutions
- Big Data Technologies including (Azure Data Factory, Spark, NoSQL, Hadoop, HDInsight, Big Data Architecture) a plus
- Data Analysis
- Requirements Analysis
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or relevant experience.
- 2 + Years development experience with SQL and TSQL using SQL Server 2012 or later.
- 2 + Years development experience using ETL/Data Integration Tools (SSIS preferred).
- 1 + Years of experience performing Data Analysis/Data Profiling.