Senior Shop Floor Business Analyst w/ RF Smart: [Salary to $120,000]
Provide primary support and implementation for RF Smart Bar Coding and Data Collection solution in a JDE E1 shop across companies various facilities. In addition, provide equipment maintenance and trouble shooting. Experience with integrating solution hardware with the software while working collaboratively with various business areas such as the warehouse, manufacturing, and IT. Work with internal as well as external sources, such as vendor, to resolve issues with the RF Solution. Additional essential functions include, but are not limited to:
- Implementing and supporting the RF Smart Data Bar Coding and Data Collection Solution for facilities.
- Maintaining and providing support for RF Solution and hardware such as Honeywell scanners and Zebra printers.
- Assist in developing standardization within the RF Smart solution across all facilities to allow for ease of support and growth.
- Prepare design, testing, and training documentation for the software and hardware.
- Communicate specifications and change requests to development team
- Occasional travel will be required.
- Bachelor’s Degree required, or significant compliable experience.
- 2+ Years’ Experience with RF Smart Software
- 2+ Years’ Experience with JDE E1
- Familiarity with the various barcode formats such as; UPC, EAN, Code 128, QR code, PDF, Code 39, 2d, etc.
- All associates must embrace and foster an environment that supports our core values of Integrity, Respect, Excellence, Teamwork and Accountability.