Our client is looking for experienced Project Manager which oversee Client facing cross-functional teams responsible for delivering defined project outcomes on time and within quality specifications. The Project Manager plans, organizes, monitors and oversees multiple work streams for a project; work streams can be business and/or technology related.
- Defines and create the project scope and project plan for project and drives the overall project progress and quality of the delivery.
- Collaborates with project team members to develop a detailed project schedule that is aggressive, yet realistic, and sets the project up for success.
- Ensures requirements have been captured and are translated into a solid and actionable project plan.
- Creates all necessary project documentation, maintains and manages the work efforts in line with the documented plans.
- Develops and nurture relationships with a multitude of individuals you work with that is based on trust and can withstand the inevitable ups and downs of a project.
- Drives the day-to-day coordination of the project efforts while adhering to standards and sponsor expectations to manage the timeline, scope and requirements to meet the project expectations.
- Ensures proper Service Level Agreements and Compliance requirements are being met by the project being delivered.
- Leads project teams with varying numbers of stakeholders.
- Manages the relationship with project stakeholders, keeping all informed of progress and issues in order to manage expectations.
- Monitors projects progress on an ongoing basis through regular stakeholder meetings, status reporting and issues and risk tracking and mitigation to keep project on course.
- Manages financial aspects of project budget, burn rate and financial health.
- Escalates any significant issues to appropriate management team and key stakeholders as needed.
- Organizes work into manageable and logical groups (work breakdown structure) and determines an effective approach to complete the work.
- Identifies conflicts and seeks assistance in resolution to ensure team works well together to meet goals.
- Mentors other project managers and team members on project management best practices.
What You’ll Bring
Creating unmatched experiences, for both clients and employees, is what we do. You should revel in doing the unexpected and extraordinary for others.
In addition, we are interested in getting to know you better if you have the following background and skills:
- 6 to 8 years of related work experience with a minimum of 6 years in a formal project management role following a standard methodology or process
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills with audiences of all levels
- Must be action oriented
- Ability to utilize project management tools and techniques to create solid project artifacts
- Demonstrated experience in utilizing several different solution delivery frameworks to deliver projects (ie Waterfall, RAD, Agile, DevOps, LEAN); keen understanding of how project management disciplines weave throughout
- Managed a diverse portfolio of projects in your career – large and small ($50K – $1M+), across multiple domains (ie business process, applications, infrastructure, risk/compliance, etc.), for different business capability areas (ie sales, finance, operations, product development, etc.) in different industries (ie professional services, retail, manufacturing, technology, healthcare, etc.).
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite of tools, specifically PowerPoint and Microsoft Project as well as other PPM tools (eg, Clarity etc.)
- Ability to create and maintain appropriate project documentation with clarity and quality
- Ability to plan and facilitate meetings with key stakeholders
- Excellent time management skills
- Detail-oriented, able to multi-task and prioritize
- Self-starter with strong initiative
- Ability to lead in ambiguous and high-pressure situations